Website Almer Technologies
Almer Technologies is a Bernese / Swiss startup that develops and sells all day AR-devices and matching software services. The AR-glasses allow workers in the industry to access information and go through checklists without using their hands, hence allowing them to do their job better. The development is supported by an Innosuisse research-project. Together we want to revolutionize the world of AR glasses, challenge the tech giants with new innovative approaches and conquer the world (market).
As a valuable addition to our team, we are looking for you to join us as a
Senior Software Engineer (100%)
- Work on the Software applications packaged with our AR devices. This implies knowledge in the following fields, in order of importance:
- Android Development
- Machine Learning
- Write cross-platform libraries/SDKs (in Kotlin) that will be used on all platforms to enable our apps.
- Help building up and coordinate the new software team of Almer.
- Valid working permit in Switzerland or EU citizenship
- Fluent in English
- Working experience: 5yrs (of learning what not to do)
- Experience in managing teams
- Very strong understanding of Computer Science concepts, coroutines, reactive programming, software engineering best practices and OOP
- Open, tinkering mind and capacity to quickly learn and adapt
- Good to have: Knowledge of Kotlin programing language
- Experience with Kotlin Multi Platform is considered a great plus
- Other alternatives are Scala, Groovy, Java and TypeScript
- Good to have: Knowledge of Android development
- Good to have: Knowledge of WebRTC development (Mobile and Web)
- Good to have: Knowledge of DevOps (CI/CD)
- Working with a young and interdisciplinary team, where you can build and shape a fast-growing startup
- A flexible, non-bureaucratic working environment
- Your decision matters
- Work with cutting edge technologies and devices of the future
- Possibility to obtain shares or milestone based bonuses
- 3600+ euro per month salary
- Trip to Switzerland on start to meet the Swiss team
- Joining bonus after 3 months
Do you feel addressed? Become a part of our team!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com